Check this out!

Established Member
Hey guys, i never post here but i love mustangs and use to have a 00 v6; but anyway i saw the poll about asking if you believed Jesus died for your sins and was risen and will come back.Well, i never gave it much thought but look at this: http://khouse.org/articles/technical/19960201-44.html

Tell me what you think,how can you argue with this? :shrug:

Established Member
Oh cmon man read it and give it some thought...seriously

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Religious nut repost.

the bible = the tree of the knowledge of good and evil () Jesus = the tree of life

The bible

It is a book containing the knowledge of good and evil.

The forbidden fruit was not an apple. The fruit of a tree is also paper. And upon the pages of the bible is the knowledge of good and evil. The bible is poisoned with the knowledge of evil.

Ritualistic animal sacrifices, ceremonies incorporating the blood of dead animals, superstitious numbers, curses, evil spirits, dark prophecies... all in the bible.

Plotting, conspiracy, mass-murder, betrayal, genocide, slavery, suffering, wars... all in the bible.

A book is not 'Holy' if it contains the knowledge of evil, Satan, the devil, demons...

It is darkness. It is contaminated. It is unclean. It is poison.

Religion is the church of the poison mind. Minds poisoned by the knowledge of evil. People are deceived by religion.

The kingdom of God is within us all. Not within the pages of a book containing the knowledge of evil. I have recently shut it for good. I will not touch, nor taste of it again.

Because of Jesus Christ, I'm back in the land of the living. I've torn off my fig-leaf, and am returning to Eden. I am who God made me to be. The shame, guilt, and confusion is past-tense.

Thank You Jesus.

The Tree of Life = Jesus Christ

Eat freely from this tree and be saved.

------------------------

"Imagine" - John Lennon

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky,
Imagine all the people
living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,
It isnt hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Imagine no possesions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer,
but I'm not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

Jesus is the answer!

Michael111

Originally posted by f_rice
Alright Michael hopefully you read this before you drink the kool aid. WTF is it with crazy people and inserting religion where it does not belong. I mean come on don't be a Jehovah's Telemarketer. Today while using the restroom this older gentlemen reminded me I was a sinner who would burn forever if I didn't subscribe to whatever religion he was pitching. I mean should your mind be on God when your hands are on your dork?
So help me if I see a Wiccan infomercial tonight.

BTW if it's all the same to you, help yourself to my portion of the Jesus Tree. I do not trust any Coniferous Christ you are serving.

Established Member
i hope one day you will see why Jesus is THE way,THE truth, and THE life before it is too late.when you stand before God to give account of your life (as we all will) will you stand there and call him evil,unclean,etc? (

Gino

So Long!
Originally posted by 311
i hope one day you will see why Jesus is THE way,THE truth, and THE life before it is too late.when you stand before God to give account of your life (as we all will) will you stand there and call him evil,unclean,etc? (

is this a joke?

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by 311

Somehow I doubt my first encounter with God is going to involve me enjoying SVTP while he comes and posts some cult related fish feces intended to get me to lace up my Nikes throw back some HI C and head for the comet.

Last edited:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by 311
You know what?? I don't mind you being religious, but this pisses me off, I don't need any help from you to find my faith, or my way to god. And frankly, if anyone on this board did, I doubt that they would come here to find it. You can be as religious as you want, but don't try to spread your faith to us like this, put a small link in your sig instead of telling us like this.

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Religion is not an STD. Quit trying to spread it like it is one.

Don't you have a defective handgun that is aching for a staring contest?

Last edited:

Gino

So Long!
Religion is not an STD. Quit trying to spread it like it is one.

Don't you have a defective handgun that is aching for a staring contest?

damn, no mercy with the people you don't like huh? lol

:lol:

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
Somehow I doubt my first encounter with God is going to involve me enjoying SVTP while he comes and posts some cult related fish feces intended to get me to lace up my Nikes throw back some HI C and head for the comet.

that is the best post in the history of the internet.

JasonHogan

Established Member
Originally posted by 311

Amen Brother. God Bless All

Users who are viewing this thread