Checking interest, 93 Cobra Teal/Black cloth

Teal93svt

Established Member
Well i have a 93 cobra teal with black cloth, has just over 38,000 original miles. has salvage title but is in great shape. the car is almost stock. i have everything but the original headlights, and foglights. Asking $11,500 obo
has new tires, and new breaks/slotted rotors. new king cobra clutch to go with car. I have svt certificate. 4993 cobras made 185 teal with black cloth. the rarest of all 93's. Might be interested in trades for newer mustang.

Factory Options

rear window defrost
sunroof
power seat
cd player

Mods.

optima red top battery
mac o/r x pipe
dynomax mufflers
ffrp red 9mm spark plug wires
silver faced guages
sony explode speakers all the way around.
250 watt sony amp
sony 10in sub.
sony head unit, xm ready

93.jpg

93cobra.jpg

interior.jpg

93-8.jpg

93-6.jpg

93-5.jpg

93-4.jpg

Last edited:

RUN4BUX

Established Member
How bad was the car hit? Do you have any pics of the car wrecked? What body panels, if any, were replaced? Thanks.

Teal93svt

Established Member
The front fenders, hood, bumper cover and drivers door. were replaced. Thats all i know. The only thing i could think of was this happened back in 98 when the car was probably at its lowest value. i have carfax on it. mileage is correct.

Teal93svt

Established Member
Sorry, 98 was when the car was in an accident. The value of the car then probably wasnt much. so even if it costs 4k to fix it was enough to totoal it. thes cobras new were only 23k. i hope that clears it up for you.

Bobby

Teal93svt

Established Member
are you talking about my car. did you have any pics of it wrecked.

Bobby

sm1993svtblk said:
I use to cruise that car around back in the day. I seen the car wrecked and I've seen the car fixed. Its a really nice car!!!

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
Teal93svt said:
are you talking about my car. did you have any pics of it wrecked.

Bobby
I can try to get them from the owner that bought the car wrecked and had it fixed. Does the sunroof still have the snake in it?

Teal93svt

Established Member
Nope i took it out and had the sunroof tinted, was to bright in the car. but that would be great.

Bobby
sm1993svtblk said:
I can try to get them from the owner that bought the car wrecked and had it fixed. Does the sunroof still have the snake in it?

Users who are viewing this thread