chevron or what?

nitestalker1982

Raider Nation Member
Established Member
I just wanted to know if anyone had seen this gas station, a cheaper chevron or what? its in sf...

standard.jpg

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
First of all.....DAMN!! Gas prices are high there....now...

Chevron was originally Standard Oil Co. that belonged to Rockefeller way back when....as times changed, so did the name. Some remained as Standard just as now there are still Chevrons when it is now ChevronTexaco.... :thumbsup:

TXRDRNR

Never follow.
Established Member
The prices here just jumped 10 cents over night, but the highest I've seen was $2.29 for regular /$2.49 premium. That was this morning on the way to work. Oh yeah, it was a Chevron that hosted the highest prices too. I filled up at Sams for $2.26.

Last edited:

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
I paid $2.11 for regular unleaded today....and people complain about the prices here... :rollseyes

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
Standard Oil was the largest oil company in the world many, many years ago. I;m pretty sure they got busted up as a monopoly like back 100 years ago. I guess they own some stake in Chevron or vice-versa. That is an absolute shot in the dark, but I do know Standard Oil was THE big gun in oil for a long, long time.

Fordy

Established Member
maddrabitt said:
damn, kinda makes me wanna move up there. I just paid 2.89/gallon today down here by San Diego
I hear ya man, hell my GT doesn't exactly conserve gas, thank god I don't own a Lightning right now :)

SVTContique

all u homo's need to stop bitching, its $1.10/L here in Calgary Alberta, Conver that to Gallons and you have about 4 dollars/gallon.... you guys have it really good

Edit. Bump!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread