Chevy's finally going blown..

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I know that they do it to make it look "clean" but pull on that plastic crap off of the engine! I wanna see that engine and supercharger! Such a pretty car!

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
I know that they do it to make it look "clean" but pull on that plastic crap off of the engine! I wanna see that engine and supercharger! Such a pretty car!

You wouldnt be able to. The only plastic is around the outside part, the blue colored pieces. What you see through the little window thing is the top part of the intake manifold, as the supercharger is upside down and between the engine's V, blowing up through a manifold-mounted intercooler.

wwmost

Established Member
soooooooooo sick. my dream car for sure. **** ferraris and super cars. before it was a c6 zo6 was my dream car now this has taken its place. chevy is doing some beautiful things to these vettes. i think its time for ford to step up to another engine and get off this 4.6 shit. all they are doing is adding bigger blowers on top of the same motor. no replacement for displacement

URBAN COWBOY

CITY SLICKER
Established Member
soooooooooo sick. my dream car for sure. **** ferraris and super cars. before it was a c6 zo6 was my dream car now this has taken its place. chevy is doing some beautiful things to these vettes. i think its time for ford to step up to another engine and get off this 4.6 shit. all they are doing is adding bigger blowers on top of the same motor. no replacement for displacement

What about the 5.4? Ford's got em covered with the Ford GT and it's screw blown 5.4. It's a super car just like the new Corvette ZR1. 0-60 in 3.3 seconds and a top speed of 202mph.

URBAN COWBOY

ragshockey88

Established Member
finally getting with the program?? they've been making n/a motors that r pretty much masterpieces. they took time to create those engines...the LS7 is genious...soo i think they were ahead of the program

Users who are viewing this thread