• Da Bears

Votes: 41 52.6%
  • Pats

Votes: 37 47.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Killer95GT302

Established Member
Alright its that time again, I think this is Sundays biggest game (and Im a bears fan :rolling:) so here it is. I say Bears by 10...Talk amongst yourselves.

Bears in a blowout 31 -10. Thats my bold prediction. I like the way Chicago is running the ball and I think the Bears are going to make a statement in this game. We need to beat the Patriots. I'm tired of hearing all this 2nd class crap from all the stupid football pundits. If Grossman's pattern is indicative of things to come. Then this week should be a good week for him.

Smokin03svt said:
Pats win by 7. Go Patriots

This is a big game for both teams. I still see the Patriots as the class of the AFC. No matter what the Colts and Cahrgers have done...3 out of the past 6 Super Bowls makes the Patriots the top dog of the AFC. You guys had the Colts man. :nonono:

burbank95sc said:
It's gonna be very tough game for Bears.
Bears by one score.

GO BEARS

I like our chances. The Bears have to see this as their most important game before the playoffs. They won't play a tougher opponent the rest of the way so i hope they can show up witht heir A game on Sunday.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
Bears Vs Patriots super bowl and I'll be in heaven. Been a Bears fan since I was 2, No shit I still have photos of me in a bears uniform as a toddler.
01cobravortech It was a bad day for the Pats they didn't have Dillon out back and that didn't free up the passing. The crybaby Colts have got the most to prove in the whole league. No superbowl apperences with diaper rash throwing the ball, all of their success is over shadowed by their inability to win in the playoffs. At least Indy has allmost all of the best races, woohoo to the motor speedway.

Smokin03svt said:
Bears Vs Patriots super bowl and I'll be in heaven. Been a Bears fan since I was 2, No shit I still have photos of me in a bears uniform as a toddler.
01cobravortech It was a bad day for the Pats they didn't have Dillon out back and that didn't free up the passing. The crybaby Colts have got the most to prove in the whole league. No superbowl apperences with diaper rash throwing the ball, all of their success is over shadowed by their inability to win in the playoffs. At least Indy has allmost all of the best races, woohoo to the motor speedway.

The Colts are reminding me a lot of the Bernie Kosar Browns with all their championship game losses.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
I had to vote Bears, because I am a Bears fan. The Pats have a definate advantage though, being home and this being the third game in a row on the road. The Bears are going to be in a very tough situation, and belichick does a very good job of confusing young QBs, which scares me a little too. It is going to be a very close game and could definately go either way. No matter what the final score is though, the Bears are still the best team in the NFC!

Users who are viewing this thread