Chicago Blk 03 Coupe feeler

infidel0910

Established Member
I don't need to sell my car, but I could live more comfortably without it, family first. So if your in Chicago land and lookin for a terminator..... I will go into more detail later with pics later as well. Basically it's a blk 03 coupe w/ 23,5xx. Mint gray interior. I would say exterior is a 9/10. Car made 520/516 @ Fastlane in NC. Lots of mods. Took it to the track only once, mostly a family carshow cruiser type of car. Lots of money in mods. I don't beat the hell outta this car, it's my dream car, the only action it sees is either a carshow or occasional highway on ramp. Just trying to test the waters for interest. Asking 25k price is flexible as I'm aware of the times we live in. Thanks for looking and I'll post more with pics soon.

infidel0910

Established Member
img0474e.jpg

infidel0910

Established Member
There we go, there's 21 photos and 2 videos on image shack, link is in my second post. some details on the car, steg 5 port, accufab elbow and tb, 2.93 upper and 4# lower, bought it at 15,500 now has 23,546 on it, steeda FLSC's, 26 spline input shaft, spec 3 clutch/ broke in properly, hood struts, 60# inj., even flow cooling mod, all irs bushings have been swapped with MM poly and delrin. H&R lowering springs, factory manifolds, bassani O/R X, borla stingers. Thats really all i can think of as the main high points. Car runs solid, never had any issues with it, i dont smoke/ neither does the car, lol. I dont know what else to say, its sexy. Questions, comments, or concerns...... enjoy.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Damn man that thing moves! And paint looks like a mirror! Def needs more complimentary wheels though, that black on black just doesn't pop. Even a red strip on the edge of the wheel would look awesome.

infidel0910

Established Member
Thanks, I was thinking about doing the red stripe around the wheels but wasn't sure if I would like it when it was done. I liked the black wheels, more understated, but chrome svt's on a black cobra go together like PB&J.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Thanks, I was thinking about doing the red stripe around the wheels but wasn't sure if I would like it when it was done. I liked the black wheels, more understated, but chrome svt's on a black cobra go together like PB&J.

Well there are two members I know of on here who have the black with red stripe and it looks amazing. Also the black with 18" chrome cobras looks just about perfect! haha

Users who are viewing this thread