Chicagoland Get Together.....

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
Now I know I'm not a Cobra owner...not even a Ford owner, but I would like to meet some of you guys and check out your cars...I was thinking of maybe a little lunch type deal on Saturday for those of you who haven't put your cars asleep for the winter....

It would be at the Orland Park Hooters at lets say 1:00ish? Just for those of you who don't know its in the 15300 block of RT45.

This will be weather pending of course but the weather channel is saying mid 40's and Sunny....

Who want's to do this??

I'm in and Dana is in if anyone else want's to hook up let me know, E-mail me if you have questions on the location...

[email protected]

:beer:

Jpatte

Established Member
Chicago Land area

Hooters

I've already eaten there twice this week. But since I like the wings so much, I'll be there.

I'm on VACATION...

Jpatte

eddy z

Established Member
i would like to go, but I just put the car away last week.. Now driving the 87 lincoln town car.. i would be up for something in the spring.

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
Give it one more TTT, I will be there in the Bank lot next door at about 1:00 if anyone is interested....Oh yeah I will be in the White Z/28...Hope to see some of you guys!

skstang

Established Member
Dave dissappointed in you. Your not a Forum junky

T = To
T = The
T = Top

You want more visability for your thread

Steve

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
Looks like 46 and sunny tomarrow folks, lets get a ton 'o SVT's out there! Might have a couple of F-body guys comming out to if I can get ahold of them.....

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
Is this for Sunday the 24th???

A bunch of the T-bird guys are meeting at the Hooters in Downers Grove at noon. If you'd like to swing by DG feel free to do so. Too bad we couldn't hook up at the same location:(

Users who are viewing this thread