Chicane Sport Mustang Shop Owner Killed-RIP JOE

rickymh

Established Member
RIP Joe!

A popular auto customizing business owner's slaying in Torrance has shocked the tight-knit Ford Mustang community, where many enthusiasts on Monday said they viewed him as the best in his field.

Police released no new information about Joseph Gosinski's death early Friday at Chicane Sport

Tuning. Coroner's officials said the Christmas holiday had delayed an autopsy.
The lack of information or quick arrest baffled the 44-year-old victim's friends, who established websites, gathered at his business and communicated on the phone in search of answers.

Torrance slaying of Mustang expert shocks family, friends - The Daily Breeze

1987 Ford Mustang Ferrari 360 Modena Wheels Photo 10

Joe Gosinski Memorial Page | Facebook

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaWP7aqjqvE"]YouTube - Chicane Sport Tuning[/nomedia]

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
This is horrible news...Joe was a stand up man, and my son and I enjoyed driving out to his shop. I can honestly say I had complete trust in Joe with my car and would recommend him to everyone I knew. He was always real kind and cool to us when we went to his shop and when we would run in to him at car shows every now and then. Joe will be missed...RIP

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Sad story indeed and he was a very nice guy. But there is always many sides to story and hopefully they get down to the right one.

Ray Lucca

Established Member
I called and spoke to Joe for the first time a few days before Xmas about getting Gears in my GT500. I was going to set an appt. for this week, terrible news. Joe sounded like a real stand up guy.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
When they find this cowardly bastard (I really hope it's only a matter of time) I think all of us Cali guys get/deserve to time him up in a tree & give him a nice beating/woopin' straight up "PIÑATA" style...

:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread