Chikenears Cool Aid Stage 3 intake. BRAND NEW

Hawk1680

Established Member
Hey guys, i have a brand new Stage 3 intake from Chikenears. Its awesome however im gonna be selling my truck soon. It has never been installed and come complete with everything on there website.

Go to the URL below for all the information you need. Since its brand new im looking for $350 and ill pay half the shipping costs. Hit me up guys, thanks.

http://chickenears.com/cool_aid.htm

Dusten

Established Member
dude, no offense, never installed or not, you are going to have a take a hit on that intake setup, however, the guy offereing 220, that is just a fuggin insult....

roach4047

Established Member
Dusten said:
dude, no offense, never installed or not, you are going to have a take a hit on that intake setup, however, the guy offereing 220, that is just a fuggin insult....

I'd consider that a fair offer dude. The offer is just shy of 60% of it's retail purchase price. New or not most pre owned parts don't bring 60% of their original purchase price to the seller. And besides; No matter how good the CAI... It's still only worth so much power. That particular CAI, nice as it may be, is overpriced from the manufacturer. Though I'll agree the offer could always have been better. I know I get sick sometime thinking of the money lost after selling off a part.

Last edited:

Dusten

Established Member
For an uninstalled intake, i would think 300 is a fair price, maybe 300 shipped.

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
MaxximuS_1062 said:
and besides its a price to start haggling with, that is the point of post, to work out a deal

Thats like trying to get a virgin for the price of a hooker!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread