Chips

turbo

Established Member
Shelby is asleep on the lift, and noticed some small rock chips on the rocker. jager bros gaurds put on at the dealer with 2 miles on clock. my question are the roush side splitters worth it for protecting this, or is a clear bra on the rockers only the answer. car only has 1200 miles:shrug:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I have zero rock chips on my rockers after 4000+ miles. I've had the Roush side/rear splitters on since delivery. I can't imagine the splitters could stop everything, but I can't argue with what I'm seeing (or not seeing, in this case).

DSCF3816_zps6c47fccd.jpg

BITDIFFERENTSVT

Established Member
I went a bit over the top...
Xpel Ultimate on rockers
JLT CF front and rear splash guards
Roush splitters (side and rear)

If I wouldn't have made that trip to do the exhaust comparison video with Birddoc and slowponycar before all the above mentioned were installed I'm 100% sure I would not have a single chip down there

Ky GT500

Established Member
I run the Jaegers and Roush side/rear splitters, 5200 miles and no chips. Worth it!!!

turbo

Established Member
is the roush the way to go, or do any others have better fit/finish. not real crazy about drilling holes

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
is the roush the way to go, or do any others have better fit/finish. not real crazy about drilling holes

I haven't heard of any others that go under the doors, but they have options for the jaeger mud guards if you want to just go that route. By the way, the Roush splitters that run under the doors do not require drilling, the smaller rear ones are the only ones you HAVE to drill.

Users who are viewing this thread