Chris Angle calling out a guy for faking paranormal

fastford2004

Established Member
Never seen this video before but the last 2 min are worth it
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebtMDuD4S1M&feature=related"]YouTube - Criss Angel fight[/ame]

TORQJNKY

Chris Angel has a point. Why wouldn't dude take his money right then and there if he had the ability he clams? :shrug: All he did was play right into Angels hands by causing a distracting scene vice putting up or shutting up.

JasonFC

Somethings different
Established Member
Criss Angel is a great performer, he knows we know its all fake. But hes a showman, its his profession, he also happens to be a in pretty damn good shape, and would probably **** that dude up.. lol.

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
Haha, one of the few times I don't think Chris Angel is a retard.

But did anyone else notice Raven's nice Ta Ta's?
naughty1.gif

TNTramair

Established Member
I saw that when it was on live last year on Fox...it was pretty funny. at first i though Angel was just breakin balls but he was dead ass serious....lol. that there is one of the main reasons that show got canceled.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
interview afterwards.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9QV-XdcaxI"]YouTube - Uri Geller, Criss Angel & Jim Callahan give their opinions[/ame]

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
That last clip posted with the 3 saying their thoughts on this did three things for me:

1) Uri Geller is a retard

2) Criss Angel is infact a decent guy, and not at all how I thought he was. He just moved up a few notches in my book. Not as cool as Penn and Teller IMO, but worlds above where I thought he was.

3) Jim Callahan is also a retard.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
That last clip posted with the 3 saying their thoughts on this did three things for me:

1) Uri Geller is a retard

2) Criss Angel is infact a decent guy, and not at all how I thought he was. He just moved up a few notches in my book. Not as cool as Penn and Teller IMO, but worlds above where I thought he was.

3) Jim Callahan is also a retard.

did you read what Jim wrote on his website?

"I am in need of people who are interested in employment after their deaths."

MAD SVT

The guy with the Thing.
Established Member
haha he'll do anything he can to ruin Chris Angels career... LMFAO!!

I think Chris Angel is a giant douche bag, but hes got more money than i ever will!!! HE WINS!!!

Stangkillin99ss

8 UR SVT
Established Member
i saw him in Vegas and to be honest i was truly disappointed. His show was full of choreographed dancing and bs. He did maybe 3 magic tricks that were worth a crap, and finally disappeared at the end (no pun intended).

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
thats ****ing lame. i'm not all into magic nor do i believe in paranormal shit, but this is a performance and criss angel is just trying to ruin it. it's probably safe to say that everyone believes it's bullshit, but so is chris angels show and people still watch it("no camera trickery", even though it's been proven time and time again that there is plenty of it). i take it that this is a viewer voted competition. if so, then maybe criss neds to shut the **** up and let the viewers decide. criss angel - was and is an absloute jackass.

Last edited:

95riosnake

Established Member
"...feels like your heart is being taken and jammed up through your heart into your brain."

:dw:

EDIT: Whoops, didn't realize this was such an old thread, ran across it when I was searching for another thread, lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread