Chrome CTR's 18x9/18x10

onepowerfulpony

Feel The Powa
Established Member
You guys seemed to really like the wheels so I thought I would give you SN95 guys 1st dibs.

I have a set of Chrome CTR's (FORD GT WHEELS)in a 18x9 (Front) & 18x10 DD (Rears)

They have very little use on them. They aren't PERFECT but no curb rash, no scratches, no flaking, just a little used. You can see by the pics they are damn near perfect.

Asking $650 + S&H OBO Don't be affraid to make offers.

FrontWheel1.jpg

RearWheel1.gif

SideWheel1.gif

onepowerfulpony

Feel The Powa
Established Member
I hear ya. These are still a great deal.
These are almost $1000 on E-Bay shipped. These are almost brand new and almost 1/2 that.

Last edited:

onepowerfulpony

Feel The Powa
Established Member
I am not completely sure.

My brother ordered a set of Black CTR today so I may go with those to match, I may go to the Hyper Coat CTR's, hell maybe some ccw's or something. Just wanted a new look for the mystic. I will probably kick myself for it, but hey you do what ya gotta do.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Dude, if you put chrome CCW's on you car, it will definitely be one of the hottest SN95's on the site... Possibly even the world.

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
Gringo185 said:
Dude, if you put chrome CCW's on you car, it will definitely be one of the hottest SN95's on the site... Possibly even the world.
1) Clean SN-95 Cobra...$12,000 2) CCW Classics...$4,000 3) Big Ass Drop Springs...$200 4) Having The Sickest Ride On SVTPerformance............................PRICELESS!!! Bump em up for my bro

96cobra8u

mystic slobra
Established Member
Man I really love those wheels in a few weeks when i got paid again I might hit you up on the wheels if you still have them. Is the 650 with or with ou tires?

96cobra8u

mystic slobra
Established Member
Wow I did not realize you had two treads about these and I aparently posted in both of them. That really threw me off.

onepowerfulpony

Feel The Powa
Established Member
No problem man, it's cool you just want some wheels. No Harm.
96cobra8u If you really want these wheels that dad, shoot me a pm and tell me if you can do some kind of deposit on these and when you could pay the balance off, & I will try to work with you on it. These wheels are really nice.

I would do $700 Shipped anywhere in the 48 Lower US States if these sell by Monday Night June, 10 2007. If not sold then they will be going on E-Bay with a buy it now of $850 & Buyer pays actual shipping.

NOTE: I have received SEVERAL E-Mail asking about the tires included with the wheels. I assumed that since I did not even mention tires, and the asking price, it would be a general understanding.. I was wrong so.......

PLEASE READ THE AD I TALK ABOUT WHEELS ONLY, NEVER MENTION THE WORD TIRE UNTIL NOW. THESE ARE FOR THE SELL OF WHEELS ONLY. I AM UNDER SELLING THESE WHEELS BY ABOUT $400 AS IT IS. I AM NOT THROWING IN $1000 WORTH OF TIRES TOO. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BUYING YOUR OWN TIRES AND CHROME LUGS.

AGAIN THIS IS FOR WHEELS ONLY

96cobra8u

mystic slobra
Established Member
Yeah thats what I thought but I wasn't sure. I would like to work somehting out but I don't think I will have the money that soon since I gotta have money to get my headers installed and order my sct tuner.

Users who are viewing this thread