Chrome FR500s Part II (56k WARNING)

Msyticgold

Here are some more decent shots of the FR500s with some sunlight this time. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.
mystic015.gif

mystic013.gif

mystic011.gif

mystic008.gif

mystic006.gif

mystic004.gif

mystic005.jpg

Cal

Established Member
Please dont post pictures of your car anymore

Your making me feel bad lol

airtroop01

Established Member
I like it a lot. I used to have a 97 Vortech supercharged Cobra and if I had seen those on your ride, I'd be ordering em up for mine. Very nice. I think you need a better wing on the back though. Get one the of Saleen S281 wings and you'll have a really sweet look.

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Those rims look very nice on your car. Also those pics are some of the best I've ever seen for the '96 Mystic. Very sharp.

Msyticgold

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. For the last couple of months I have been rattling my brain to decide upon what wheels to get and I had no idea how these (chrome FR500s) would look on a mystic or any other Mustang for that matter because I have never seen them on one before. So after countless hours of trying to visualize and asking for pics and advise on this board I finally came to this conclusion. I thank everyone on this board who has helped me in the deciding process (those who posted FR500 pics for me) and also for the nice comments. :beer:

Swervin

Token Darkee
Established Member
That Mystic paint is soooo HOT man. You've done a good job keeping it up. The wheels are a perfect match for that car..:bowdown:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Swervin
That Mystic paint is soooo HOT man. You've done a good job keeping it up. The wheels are a perfect match for that car..:bowdown:

It does look nice, one thing I notice about alot of earlier mystics is that it seems the paint doesnt look as good as they should. That is one slick ass car, looks perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread