Chrome Mustang Bullitt wheels 17x10.5 Bullet

mikea074

Cobramods
Established Member
Any one know if the Deep Dish Bullit Rims will fit on the cobra with the IRS.

Chrome Mustang Bullitt wheels 17x10.5 with a 315 Tire

17105chrome.JPG

Rims

Last edited:

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Why can't replica companies help us IRS guys out and make the wheel with the correct backspacing :(

Crowley

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
Running the bullitts 17x10.5 with 315 nittos. Used a 1/8 inch spacer. Without grinding anything 1/8 inch spacer puts it 1/8 away from rubbing.

MTI LS1

It totally depends on what tire you want to run, and it is not that difficult.

I have a 315GSD3 on a 10.5" wheel, and they are some of the widest tires out there. I run a 1/4 in spacer and a shaved bolt and there is NO RUBBING at all. I had them checked after about 6K miles and the tires had no signs of rubbing anywhere.

It would be even easier if you were going to run a Nitto or BFG because they are not as wide as the GSD3's. But I have not complaints. They are great and look awesome.

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
BigZach said:
It totally depends on what tire you want to run, and it is not that difficult.
It can also depend on the car. No two Cobras seem to have the same tolerances when it comes to fitting wide tires. Several people have been unable to fit 315 GS-D3s on 10.5" wheels with only a 1/4" spacer.

It's been proven multiple times: just because a combination works on someone else's car doesn't mean for sure that it will work on yours. Sometimes you don't know until you try a specific wheel/tire combo. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread