chrome replicas

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
No more replicas are being made right now and probably will not go back into production. I found an almost new set of chromes (01-02) w/tires on ebay yesterday. They are extremely hard to find as I have been looking for new or used ones for months!! Good luck!

bransharksfan

2006 ST Class AutoX CHAMP
Established Member
Be careful of the ebay ones. I bought a set off ebay and the chrome started to flake off of one of them in less than a year!

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
All the 20" replicas originate from the same manufacturer in Chino, CA...just different distribution. None of the 20" replicas have the best chrome, that's why they only cost 1500/set when you could get them. The factory 18" that have been 3 stage chromed are superior quality but generally cost over 2K$ new and require that you send them your factory cores. There is a set of 18" chromes on ebay right now for a good price. They are factory 18's that have been chromed and look really nice!

ghostrider903

Established Member
showthread.php

I got mine CHEAP. I lucked into the 99 L chromies (ford originals) almost new F1's,stock black hood (great shape), front springs, rear shackles, stock radio and changer, taillights, turnsignals, and behind the seat storage box all for 300 BUCKS. :dancenana:
The guy had just traded his L off for a Mark LT and wanted to make room in his garage. I almost broke the land speed record fromt the bank to his house.

Last edited:

1time

Established Member
showthread.php

I got mine CHEAP. I lucked into the 99 L chromies (ford originals) almost new F1's,stock black hood (great shape), front springs, rear shackles, stock radio and changer, taillights, turnsignals, and behind the seat storage box all for 300 BUCKS. :dancenana:
The guy had just traded his L off for a Mark LT and wanted to make room in his garage. I almost broke the land speed record fromt the bank to his house.
i need that kind of luck!!! Man i love this truck :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread