IMG_4553.jpg

IMG_4558.jpg

IMG_4559.jpg

IMG_4564.jpg

IMG_4565.jpg

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
Seeing these pics makes me miss my 98 bad! And now i don't know if i should get back into another sn95 or do a notch like i am thinking:beer:

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks everyone.:thumbsup:

Looks awesome man!! Glad that everything worked out for you!!! :beer:
Yeah everything worked out really good, thanks again for your help.

Seeing these pics makes me miss my 98 bad! And now i don't know if i should get back into another sn95 or do a notch like i am thinking:beer:

lol yeah I feel your pain..

I still want to build a sick street car Notch one of these days, if you can find a clean Notch id go for it.

mystical

Established Member
Looks good but I think I preferred your old CY98. I think this one just needs some chrome bling.

How about some details on it?

Last edited:

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks.:beer:
Looks good but I think I preferred your old CY98. I think this one just needs some chrome bling.

How about some details on it?

Yeah my old yellow one was nice. I intentionally did this one with no bling, I really like how silver rims look.

I picked this car up from the original owner who lived down in Alabama. The car was 110% BONE stock, not even a Cobra in the grill or a K/N filter. I had it shipped to me and received it about 3 weeks ago and immediately got to modding.

Within the first week of owning it I gave it a very good detail, full tune-up and flushed all the fluids. Then I had the windows tinted 5% and I installed original 18x10/18x9 Saleen wheels, Kaenen wing, Pro 5.0 shifter, MM coilovers, MM CC plates, MM LCAs, MM FLSFCs and a few other mods. It was a full week of modding, lol.

Heres a pic of it when it was for sale, as you can see in the pic it came with the FX-4 package..:lol:
2011-06-22_16-30-48_33.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread