Chuck Norris Paradox

boxinabag

Established Member
Im sure people not only need a lawl, but also a bit of a brain tease.

So, let us say that one day Chuck Norris decides he wants to kick himself in the face.. is it possible? No, because it is a paradox.

You see, Chuck Norris's head can not be struck, and Chuck Norris's foot can not miss. So if his head can not be struck and his foot can not miss, it is impossible to assume any outcome, because it is a paradox.

Good night :)

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
My massive johnson can't travel to the other side of space because it's already there. Paradox

:dw:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Chuck Norris would end up kicking Chuck Norris' ass for the mere thought of attempting such a feat.

Now what??????

boxinabag

Established Member
In that case, I'd say I've done more for this thread than the OP.

BTW, anyone else see that new Nintendo power glove? Looks sweet!

I believe i made the post, which allowed you to reply, so therefore, what you did was nothing... go punch yourself in the face, also a paradox, because your face is always struck and your fist always misses... of course this is just an assumption, you may totally be capable of completing this task. The only proper way of finding out is to use the basic rules of scientific method and test it out.... so what are you waiting for?

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Since he can't be struck, and since his foot can't miss, the energy _has_ to go somewhere. Enough energy in one spot will create a black hole. So it seems axiomatic that this is how black holes are created. Even worse, they are probably electrically charged spinning black holes.

QED

Jim Snover

Im sure people not only need a lawl, but also a bit of a brain tease.

So, let us say that one day Chuck Norris decides he wants to kick himself in the face.. is it possible? No, because it is a paradox.

You see, Chuck Norris's head can not be struck, and Chuck Norris's foot can not miss. So if his head can not be struck and his foot can not miss, it is impossible to assume any outcome, because it is a paradox.

Good night :)

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Since he can't be struck, and since his foot can't miss, the energy _has_ to go somewhere. Enough energy in one spot will create a black hole. So it seems axiomatic that this is how black holes are created. Even worse, they are probably electrically charged spinning black holes.

QED

Jim Snover

So, Chuck Norris is the cause of black holes,.., it all makes sense now

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member

QED

Jim Snover

So you've explained Kerr black holes. Now you still have to explain Schwartzchild black holes.

Users who are viewing this thread