Church group protesting a Soldier's funeral

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
they protested the matthew shepard guy, that alone is retarded.

i also think 05 roush spent to much on a f150 with roush badges.

Rdnckhoops

These people have no love for this GREAT COUNTRY and for them to disrespect the very people who provide that freedom is pure madness.
I wish people could be BANNED from this country just as it is on this site.

bp03svt

Established Member
That is stupid for them to do, even though I hate faggots.

You do have a point, he served his country and was doing it for each and every one of those protesters too. He gave his life for his country, to me it doesn't matter what someone's sexual preference is if they lose their life protecting our country. Those people are so f@#king stupid for protesting.

AzDropTop

Established Member
Although I feel that homosexuality has absolutely NO place in the Christian church, this group is an absolute disgrace and an abomination to the name of Christ.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
94 Superbolt said:
These people have no love for this GREAT COUNTRY and for them to disrespect the very people who provide that freedom is pure madness.
I wish people could be BANNED from this country just as it is on this site.

Elect me dictator and I'll turn Larry loose. :pepper:

Those people should realize that man died so they could protest in that way, and thank him and his family for their sacrifice. As a good frien of mine would say "This is a rule of spandex situation, just because you can doesn't mean you should."

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
"Who would serve a nation that is godless and has flipped off, defiantly defied, defiantly flipped off, the Lord their God?"

^If this quote is accurate, that church needs to be discredited because they're obviously a bunch of uneducated retards.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
I'd love to piss those stupid people off. This is why people that only look at it from a religious point of view need to do some research before they start doing stuff like this. They make themselves & their church/beliefs look retarded.

Big 8

Established Member
I thinkith they protest too much! To attack anyone at their funeral is just bad taste. Tony Sinclair would dissapprove!

Now on to something more important, which will be truly sad. The guy wasnt gay, he had a wife and two kids. Sadd because now people cant say I hate faggs, and we may even see more outrage on this?

In any event he was guilty of sin because he deffended the godless nation. They plan to go afetr others funerals.

Last edited:

PONY MAN

Established Member
Big 8 said:
I thinkith they protest too much! To attack anyone at their funeral is just bad taste. Tony Sinclair would dissapprove!
:mj: They are not true Christians, they are mostly making a fool of themselves & dishonoring true Christians.
They have no right to judge anyone, for what they have done, they are the ones who have truly sinned.
To make a scene like that means they were just searching for media coverage probably. :shrug:

bp03svt

Established Member
Big 8 said:

Now on to something more important, which will be truly sad. The guy wasnt gay, he had a wife and two kids. Sadd because now people cant say I hate faggs, and we may even see more outrage on this?

In any event he was guilty of sin because he deffended the godless nation. They plan to go afetr others funerals.

I can still say I hate ****, and it pisses me off just the same whether he was gay or not. That guy gave his life for all of us, even for the people that were protesting---as I said before. It makes no difference what sexual preference a person has that dies for you and your country.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
SID297 said:
Elect me dictator and I'll turn Larry loose. :pepper:
you make a highway from coast to coast and stright as the day is long and your in like Flint

and i agree totally, thos church members are a discrace to the religon

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
One protester had an American flag tied to his belt that draped to the ground. He was holding a sign that read, "Thank God For IEDs," which are explosive devices used by insurgents to blow up military convoys.

This is the true face of middle America? I think Kansas militia folks should declare war on this c*cksucker. Better yet, maybe the next terrorist attack should be carried out at one of their churches.

This Phelps idiot and all his heavy-breathing pedophile followers will soon swim in a giant lake of fire.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
kneedragger said:
Church group protests gay soldier who died in combat

I think it's reprehensible that someone would protest a soldier's funeral because of their sexual orientation. He died serving his country. Isn't that enough? What do y'all think?
While the whole gay thing violates the very laws of nature it is in the end the individuals life to live as he pleases. When a church says crap like this it gives me the jeepers:

"The first sin was being a part of this military. If this young man had a clue and any fear of God, he would have run, and not walked, from this military," said protester Shirley Phelps-Roper. "Who would serve a nation that is godless and has flipped off, defiantly defied, defiantly flipped off, the Lord their God?"

One protester had an American flag tied to his belt that draped to the ground. He was holding a sign that read, "Thank God For IEDs," which are explosive devices used by insurgents to blow up military convoys.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
I'm glad the veterans there showed restraint... I certainly wouldn't have been able to. I would have gone to jail over this. And having been hit by an IED myself and lost several friends to them...that dude with the sign thanking God for them would go first.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
bp03svt said:
That is stupid for them to do, even though I hate faggots.
phelps.gif

Then you can visit Phelp's website.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

20050801_arlington-national-cemetery.jpg

By the way, this is a recent photo from their protest at the funeral. Anyone have a few spare rounds?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread