CIA can crash your car since 2014

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
So how does this tie into the dodge recall about their cars being easily hacked?

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
makes me glad most of my cars have no built-in GPS or black boxes. or a TI84 has more computing power. Or even a computer.

Troponin

Established Member
It was information that Wikileaks provided. They also found the CIA hacking microphones on Smart Tvs to listen in on conversations. Apparently it's extremely easy for them to do.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
The article wikileaks posted is worth reading. They can hack iPhones, Android, etc. and can view what the cameras see. They have hacked Samsung smart TVs and make the user think the TV is off while it is recording through a microphone and sending the data to a CIA server. They also have tons of trojans, etc for Windows, Apple, and Linux. Pretty amazing, though not surprising.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Ehh its fine by me. I usually PIHHB or masterbate when im using my phone or wathing my TV.

cbj5259

Established Member
Can't wait for this defense next time I investigate an accident...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
CIA lmfao this is a mustang site, all the have to do is put a crowd in front of us and we would all be wiped off. clever girl meme...

2000gt4.6

Established Member
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't they need a physical connection to the obd port? Most cars don't have the OnStar thing etc, so there isn't any sort of wireless receiver other than the GPS one?

Users who are viewing this thread