Cincinnati Auto show GT 500

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
I just got back from the Cincinnati Auto show, I took a look at the GT 500.
I liked the car before, but now that I've seen the production car, I really can't wait to get my car.
The car is absolutely beautiful, very well put together. The front side and back lower half of the car flow together seamlessly. The Cobra emblems are large and look prefect on the car. I have to admit, I even liked the hood. Guys this will be one hell of a car.
I’d like to thank Stevie (I hope I spelled it right)
She was running the Ford both, she was nice enough to stop the car, and open the hood so I could take pictures.
Before everyone jumps all over me, I don’t know how to post pictures. So if someone is willing to host them PM your e-mail address and I’ll send you the pics.

Thanks Tim

stang22

Established Member
LR 01 Cobra said:
I liked the car before, but now that I've seen the production car, I really can't wait to get my car.
The car is absolutely beautiful, very well put together. The front side and back lower half of the car flow together seamlessly. The Cobra emblems are large and look prefect on the car. I have to admit, I even liked the hood. Guys this will be one hell of a car.
She was running the Ford both, she was nice enough to stop the car, and open the hood so I could take pictures.
Before everyone jumps all over me, I don’t know how to post pictures. So if someone is willing to host them PM your e-mail address and I’ll send you the pics.

Thanks Tim
I know what your sayin',as I saw "the beast" for the first time at the Detroit auto show!!...The GT500 was absolutely beautiful,...and for me IMO, the best lookin' factory high performanced mustang Ford has made too date! ;-)

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
Thanks Chuck I'll try it! messed this up big time. I'm removing the link, it don't work.

:bash: Tim

Last edited:

MYGT500

Established Member
LR 01 Cobra said:

Thanks Tim

What color was the GT500 and did it have the correct 5.4 eng?

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
It was red and yea it has a 5.4. I just sent the pics to Jim,( 03Terminator )he's going to host. Thanks Jim.
I looked under it and it looks like it has a 2 piece drive shaft.

Tim

Last edited:

chuckstang

Established Member
dam we must have all posted at the same time!! Get these pix up, I gota go to work and I wana see!!!! hahaha

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
chuckstang said:
someone showed me not too long ago...I was clueless lol
Did this one you see have the real engine and suspension as well?
This thing rocks :rockon:

It sits a lot lower than the test mules! I don't think I'll be lowering the car.

Tim

MYGT500

Established Member
LR 01 Cobra said:
It was red and yea it has a 5.4. I just sent the pics to Jim,( 03Terminator )he's going to host. Thanks Jim.
I looked under it and it looks like it has a 2 piece drive shaft.

Tim

I may have to drive from columbus to cinncy and ck it out..:)

03Terminator

03 Red Fire Cobra
Established Member
Here they are!!!! Looks Hot!!!!

gt5000028ql.jpg

gt5000034vx.jpg

gt5000073vy.jpg

gt5000092mc.jpg

chuckstang

Established Member
OMG that is the best pix yet, few but great!
2 questions though. what does the valve covers say...? and is there a plaque that will have the builders sigs on them?

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
I tried to zoom it up, but I can't read it! I think it says Powered by SVT. I think I did see the builders name plate.
Jim Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread