CJPP then AM Show. . . a weekend

deadernie

is my name
Established Member
The wife and I will be hitting the CJ Pony Parts Customer Appreciation Day show and then the American Muscle show the next day.

Just wondering if there was anybody else wanting to do the same and maybe make it a group thing.

Possibly an early rally point in Frederick and then cruise to CJs then maybe find a overnight room somewhere in the middle (perhaps Lancaster, do dinner & drinks and such) and then cruise to the AM show Sunday morning.

I know at CJs you can reserve group spots for a fee (goes to the charity). So it would be cool to have a group there.

Anybody?

djervin

Established Member
I REALLY need to do something like this, this year. I would enjoy catching up with you guys at either or both. CJ's is only 30ish minutes from me. If a solid plan develops I am in, a group spot would be pretty cool. AM is about an hour from me, we have only been once and it was fun. Let me know.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
I REALLY need to do something like this, this year. I would enjoy catching up with you guys at either or both. CJ's is only 30ish minutes from me. If a solid plan develops I am in, a group spot would be pretty cool. AM is about an hour from me, we have only been once and it was fun. Let me know.

Are you able to come to OC in 2 weeks? :rockon:

djervin

Established Member
Are you able to come to OC in 2 weeks? :rockon:

I will most certainly be there.... We planned on all 4 days, however, with my line of work that is ALWAYS subject to change. At minimum we will be there Sat./Sun. (same as last year). I believe we are staying at the newer Holiday Inn on 17th st. My and my Father (AC Cobra in my sig.) will be out and about along with a gt350 clone (67) and possibly a Cobra R and SSnake, sadly these are the only Mustang people I know. I guess I need to check the Cruise week thread to figure out where everyone is going to be.... My TF's should be here tomorrow so I am seriously excited :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread