cl55 AMG goes down

StoplightWarrior

Established Member
Followed him onto the freeway on the way back to work. We were both behind an older pickup truck but shortly after we got onto the freeway the truck pulled over and left a wide open lane ahead of the Benz. I saw the guy glance in his rearview and see me on his tail. He took off and I was in 3rd at about 50-55mph. I nailed it and started pulling on him and almost went through his bumper so I scooted around past the truck we had now passed and walked him. He had a big grin on his face as I went by, and I smiled back...Beautiful car, but I think they're a little slower than the e55s cause of their weight...am I correct? :shrug:

RixSikcobra04

StoplightWarrior said:
Followed him onto the freeway on the way back to work. We were both behind an older pickup truck but shortly after we got onto the freeway the truck pulled over and left a wide open lane ahead of the Benz. I saw the guy glance in his rearview and see me on his tail. He took off and I was in 3rd at about 50-55mph. I nailed it and started pulling on him and almost went through his bumper so I scooted around past the truck we had now passed and walked him. He had a big grin on his face as I went by, and I smiled back...Beautiful car, but I think they're a little slower than the e55s cause of their weight...am I correct? :shrug:

Good kill, Jason.

Those things are pretty fast, a modded Cobra is just a bit faster though :burnout: . They are around 450 to the wheels with alotta tq, but they are around 42-4300 lbs with all their safety, reinforced stuff. They are beautiful without a doubt. We need to go find us a AMG 65, those haul ass and would most certainly make a for a better race. :thumbsup:

StoplightWarrior

Established Member
RixSikCobra said:
Good kill, Jason.

Those things are pretty fast, a modded Cobra is just a bit faster though :burnout: . They are around 450 to the wheels with alotta tq, but they are around 42-4300 lbs with all their safety, reinforced stuff. They are beautiful without a doubt. We need to go find us a AMG 65, those haul ass and would most certainly make a for a better race. :thumbsup:

I dont think I'm ready for the cl65s :eek:

You could walk one, though :burnout:

Fourcam330

Established Member
StoplightWarrior said:
I dont think I'm ready for the cl65s :eek:

You could walk one, though :burnout:

Where's the vid of a 500rwhp 03 Cobra pulling (slowly) a C65 (even after getting out of it in 2nd, then getting back in it)?

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
> We need to go find us a AMG 65, those haul ass and would most certainly make a for a better race

This meeting can be arranged. You're in Dublin, I'm in Redwood city. PM me.

Going to make it up for the Sacto grudge drags on 7/16?

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
This would be a good race (lol) What do you have ben? 812 ft/lbs of torque or so? Just saw a top gear with the CL65 which was actually slower around a course than a C6 vette.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
> What do you have ben? 812 ft/lbs of torque or so?

890. But who's counting?

redfire03 svt

Established Member
Oh boy, you have woken up Treynor. Better get that giggle juice nice and warmed up for Treynor, I believe his Benz runs mid 11's with his arm behind the passenger head rest:)

Users who are viewing this thread