Classic Mustang's from '65 - '73

MrMach

:coolman: Hey everyone...I love this SVT site...
BUT, I'm bettin some of us have classic Stangs at home also. So here is a chance for a bit of retro posting. Hopefully most of us can post links to pics of our pride and joy, and this will be a fun link. I will have pictures scanned and posted around X-mas. Peace and happy holidays to all, until then.
TRN N BRN

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Can't wait for that!

P.S. I've got a neighbor that has a '70 MACH1 that he never drives (crime), basically all stock 351W, 2V, FMX Auto, red with black accents and non-functional scoop...won't even talk about selling to me :bash: :cuss: :rolling:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by Blue98Cobra
P.S. I've got a neighbor that has a '70 MACH1 that he never drives (crime), basically all stock 351W, 2V, FMX Auto, red with black accents and non-functional scoop...won't even talk about selling to me :bash: :cuss: :rolling:

Hey Jimbo, I have a neigbor that's exactly the same way, but he has a '67 Camaro RS covertible. (327, black leather, chrome everywhere, spotless...). He never drives it either, just sits and collects dust. He doesn't want to sell it either. Those babies are meant to be driven damn it!:mj:

Users who are viewing this thread