Clean 03 Sonic Blue For Sale New Pics!

Quik Z06

Established Member
Well when I bought my 03 10th Anniversary Cobra, it had 9K miles on it and was in mint condition and I paid $26.5K. Im just telling you what I paid because that might give you a heads up to what its worth. I dont care what KBB say's its worth what someone's willing to pay for it. Its a beautiful car so just hold out for the right buyer.

Blackvenom12

I Like Snakes
Established Member
thanks man i appreciate your positive reinforcement... i said pm me if seriously interested, therefore eliminating the non serious chicken #$%& buyers like yourself :thumbsup: ... reading bold red words is super easy for most, i guess not for you :shrug:

cloz1121

New to site; not the game
Established Member
sweet ride. I would say 28k for sure. Its worth it, just have to wait for the right buyer. Over here in TX, there are dealerships that buy used cobras for good money. Don't know how much exactly, but they are always looking for cobras, especially with low miles like yours. Go to www.autoconnectionusa.net, they might be interested. Just trying to help out.

Blackvenom12

I Like Snakes
Established Member
Awesome Cloz! thanks a bunch man I actually have a guy from texas that wants it seriously... ill check it out, but thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread