**Clean 2004 Mustang GT**

apat3123

Established Member
Hello,

I am the second owner of this Ford Mustang. I purchased it 6 years ago with about 16,000 miles on it. Current mileage is 81,xxx. This car has been parked during the winter and never seen salt. Only seen rain a handful of times. The vehicle has been taken care of both visually and mechanically. I have ran full synthetic oil in it with a K&N filter. Changed every 3000-4000 miles or when taken out of winter storage. Always sat under a cover in the winter and waxed with a thick coat. Visually, the car looks amazing other than the 2 defects listed below. The car is a convertible with the auto trans. Mods are listed below. $6999 OBO

-Borla Stinger Catback
-Magnaflow Catted X pipe
-H&R Super Sport Springs
-18x9 Gloss Black Saleen wheels
-Michelin Pilot Sports in the rear and Continental ContiSportContact 3's up front (brand new).
-HID's with LED Switchbacks (Still have stock headlights if wanted)
-Powerstop drilled and slotted rotors with Z23 ceramic brake pads

New Ford alternator put in 2,000 miles ago ($350 part) and drivers side rear caliper replaced about 3,000 miles ago. The car has some scratches on the driver side side skirt (can't tell unless you bend down and look at it) and a minor dent on the passenger side rear between the quarter panel and rear bumper (please see in pic). Steering wheel creeks sometimes (needs new bushings ($20)) and needs new rear o2 sensors ($50). Other than that, car is outstanding.

Please call or text me at show contact info if interested and advise with any questions you might have.
I don't have to sell this car but it is simply just taking up room right now so I am posting this ad.

734-658-2058. Located in Michigan. Reason for selling is wanting to buy a 13-14 GT or C6 Grand Sport.

Current Pics:

B23A2144-EE7B-4DAE-A012-47F00D73CDC4_zpsoyf8qqdo.png

Mustang_zps3s2pnrdc.jpg

Older Pics:

2E1D4FDD-A5F0-498A-8353-A841525F043C_zps5rlsis2y.jpg

Mustang2_zpslaofz9uq.jpg

Mustang%20Rear.jpg

IMG_5520.jpg

Last edited:

apat3123

Established Member
Bump. Will accept reasonable offers.
This is a hell of a deal for a car this clean.

Users who are viewing this thread