Clean 89 Notch Testing waters

slohatch

Established Member
Clean 89 Notch

It's an 89 LX 5 spd. coupe with 68,XXX miles on the odometer. It's almost stock except for msd ignition and dist. cap, Mac shorty headers, O/R H-pipe, mac mufflers, and brand new 3" exhaust tips. Borgwarner T-5 that shifts as smooth as butter. B & M Short shifter. 5 LUG CONVERSION. Also, it has 17" 1995 Cobra rims with new Falken tires in the rear (front about 50%). Brand new back brakes and left inner tie rod. It has an 8.8 posi rearend with the stock 2.73 gears.

The car is in great condition. The paint is new and in real good shape with only 2 barely noticeable scratches and only one dime sized ding behind the drivers door (stupid people who park to close to me and then hit me, but it's only noticeable when the sun hits it the right way). It has a 2 and a half inch Cobra R hood. Brand new clear headlights, turn signals, and parking lamps. Smoked tail lights. 15% tint with 5 % front strip. Blue/grey cloth interior. Power windows. Power Steering. CD Player. I'm sure I forgot a few things.

This car needs nothing. Runs and drives great, a perfect daily driver or easily turned into a very fast weekend car. PM me and I will send more pictures if needed.

I'm asking $7,800 OBO

I will also consider trades.

car16.jpg

car13.jpg

car15.jpg

car10.jpg

car19.jpg

Last edited:

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Would you be inerested in a trade for a 93 Calypso Green (original paint) LX with a 306ci motor, grey int., SVO hood, chrome 17in. Cobra R's & with some tasteful mods? I'm looking to get for the car in the same area that you are asking for as well! I'll be posting all the info & pics up tonight if your interested! Let me know either way as I'm also interested in buying your car outright, thanks for your time! :thumbsup:

TheMachWON

Established Member
slohatch said:
Had a couple people ask me if my car was for sale so I gave in because I could use some extra money... It's an 89 LX 5 spd. coupe with 68,XXX miles on the odometer. It's almost stock except for msd ignition and dist. cap, Mac shorty headers, O/R H-pipe, mac mufflers, and brand new 3" exhaust tips. Borgwarner T-5 that shifts as smooth as butter. B & M Short shifter. 5 LUG CONVERSION. Also, it has 17" 1995 Cobra rims with new Falken tires in the rear (front about 50%). Brand new back brakes and left inner tie rod. It has an 8.8 posi rearend with the stock 2.73 gears.

The car is in great condition. The paint is new and in real good shape with only 2 barely noticeable scratches and only one dime sized ding behind the drivers door (stupid people who park to close to me and then hit me, but it's only noticeable when the sun hits it the right way). There is NO RUST on the car. It has a 2 and a half inch Cobra R hood. Brand new clear headlights, turn signals, and parking lamps. Smoked tail lights. 15% tint with 5 % front strip. Blue/grey cloth interior. Power windows. Power Steering. CD Player. I'm sure I forgot a few things.

This car needs nothing. Runs and drives great, a perfect daily driver or easily turned into a very fast weekend car. PM me and I will send more pictures if needed.

I'm asking $8,000 OBO

I will also consider trades.

car16.jpg

car13.jpg

car15.jpg

car10.jpg

car19.jpg

I wanna see motor and int pics.

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
What's your zip so that I can get a price quote for shipping the car to NJ. PM me your bottom dollar because I'm really interested! Thanks!

slohatch

Established Member
MDRex said:
Do you still have the stock hood? Any suspension mods, looks lowered.
dont have stock hood. not sure what lowering springs are on the front. came that way. gonna change them soon though

Users who are viewing this thread