CLEAN 91 Mustang LX 5.0 UNMOLESTED & ADULT OWNED

Pony Problem

Established Member
Just for to make this info clear, heres all my info
Email: [email protected]
Phone 918-72one-one98six
Located in Poteau, Oklahoma
Price: $5250 obo. Was asking $6500. Car needs to move!

Well...a car in this condition may not be hard to find on the forums, but geez.... I looked around here and even drove a few and most are just trashed. Seems that a clean one that is almost all original is just a very rare commodity. Most are turned into race cars, or just driven into the ground. So Im posting mine up as I want to focus on modding my C6 and REALLY dont want to do anything to this car. So here it is..

1991 Ford Mustang LX 5.0
Red Ext with Red/Black Int. Changed carpet to Black as it looks much better. (was to much red for me...)
Od shows 25,000 miles. Probably has been rolled over once. So We will say 125,000.
Car has been repainted. There are a few rock chips on the hood, and a few little chips on the edge of the door. Its not perfect.
Body is strait. No dents.
Drives great. No pulling, shimmying, funny noises, or quirks.
Motor runs smooth, no smoking, clanking, banging, or oil consumption.
Transmission shifts Great! It does have a b&m shift kit and does shift quite firm.
All the lights work. Dome light, map light, dash lights, etc.
Cruise works great.
Has 5 star pony wheels that are less then a year old.
Tires are great.

All in all, a great example of a LX that hasnt been raced or abused. Has a few tastefull mods, but nothing major. This was the appeal to me when I bought it as I wanted one that was a good survivor and hadnt been owned by a 16 year old with n20 in his veins.

Just seeing what the interest is on a NON CUT UP/NON-RACE CAR/NON HILL-BILLY OWNED/NON HACK-JOB/ Fox body. I dont have to sell the car, or even really care to sell it. But like I said, I have some other things I want to focus on. No, I dont think Its gold plated, but Like I said. I DONT HAVE TO SELL. :) If it does sell, it will go to a good home.

As far as things it needs, most are typical of age or the body style
1. Gas gauge doesnt work. The anti-slosh module is more then likely the culprit. Never bothered me as I dont live far from work.
2. Seats are worn. Just the fronts..of course. Could you either newer style seats, or re-apholester the ones in there if you want to keep the style.
3. AC worked last summer. I believe the compressor went out the very end of last summer. I haven't cracked open the lines or taken it off.

Minor Things
1. Trim around the doors is slightly pulling. Probably from being taken off for the re-paint.
2. Weather stripping on very bottom of the doors is ripped.

As far as things that are on the car that are not stock.
1. Has a K&N Filter
2. 3.73 gears with the appropriate speedometer gears.
3. Flowmaster mufflers.
4. Shift kit as was covered above.
5. Sub-frame connectors.
6. Has a CD player and newer speakers.

New Parts
1. New Alternator
2. New Water Pump
3. New EGR Sensor
4. Probably more that Im just forgetting here and there.

Right off hand, thats all I can think off. Not super interested in trades, but I will consider any. No 80's or early 90's model chevy trucks, no junk, no projects, no serious gas hogs, and no bikes.

Think that pretty well covers it. No Joy-rides, and if you plan on making this a drag car, I dont want to know about it.

Please remember, I dont have to sell this, and regardless if you think Im asking to much, I wont give it away. I have posted two pictures of the car from when the previous owner had it. It is untouched from those pictures except for the carpet. I will get some High-res Pictures later this weekend for those that are honestly interested. Feel Free to email me if you have any questions. Or call/txt

Thanks

fox.JPG

DSC00746.JPG

Last edited:

Pony Problem

Established Member
Thanks!! Ive made the road trip before tho... (used to live in NJ) Its quite the drive! One Im not ready to tackle again! Shipping is the way to go when you're that far away! Much simpler! :)

Pony Problem

Established Member
btw....things I would be interested in: 2v cars (auto or standard, preferably 99-04, but will consider a clean sn95), gas saver+cash, small truck+cash, or something old but cool. 40's, 50's, 60's in running condition. Basically the fox is an extra car that I dont want to mod. Just want to see it go to another good home. :)

Pony Problem

Established Member
probably picking up a viper this weekend. Need this thing gone asap for the extra room!!! make me a REASONABLE offer!! $5999!

Last edited:

Pony Problem

Established Member
numbers at the top of the thread! :) Txt me and Ill call you from my work number. Wont be able to talk on my cell while Im at work. Talk to you tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread