Clean 99 Cobra, low miles

1badass96GT

Established Member
Posted before, but I'll try again with a new price. The car is a very clean 1999 cobra. Red with the tan interior. Car has only a little over 30K miles now (great for the year). Bought the car with less than 6K miles on it. A woman had been driving it and didn't find it pratical. Since I've had it its only been a weekend toy. Always put away for the winter. Mods included lowered, BBS 18" rims w/ BFG 295/35/18 DR, JBA catback exhaust, Mac Pro-chamber, CAI, 4.10 gears, and tune with SCT X-Cal II. Car makes 305 rwhp. My father runs a High Performance shop, and the service dept. of a Ford dealership. All work has been done there. I can't post pics, but if anybody wants some leave an email. Overall, the car is a head turner. I always get questions on it, especially people asking about the exhaust. Everyone loves it. Car is located in Dyer, IN zip 46311. Asking price is $15,200.

Cliff Notes: 99 Cobra, Red ext/Tan int. about 30K miles, 305rwhp. Asking $15,200

1badass96GT

Established Member
Sorry, no interest in parting the car out. You could buy the car though, then the rims are included. Just an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread