Clean and Mean Cobra! lol

Baby Gorilla

MACA Member #531
Established Member
What a waste of 30 seconds

LOL!!! I respectfully disagree. Very entertaining. I almost want to call just to talk to the guy. So many funny things about that ad. For example, the oil change with Royal Purple added 28.232 HP?!? What an exact figure! I'm sure this guy's joking. If not, it's pathetic.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
First, it's hard for me to come down on a '98. But for real?
I was running RP the last four years of racing, and while it's good oil, I never got any HP from it. I gotta ask Billy why!

And what are cons?

Don't forget, its:

crazy fast!
almost illegal to drive it on the street.

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
LOL!!! I respectfully disagree. Very entertaining. I almost want to call just to talk to the guy. So many funny things about that ad. For example, the oil change with Royal Purple added 28.232 HP?!? What an exact figure! I'm sure this guy's joking. If not, it's pathetic.

An exact figure, estimated! He must have gotten hit on the head with something large, and hard. Loved it!:-D

rizjan67

Established Member
Wheelied?sounds like somebody's on drugs.price is negotiable but he has short memory issues so if he forgets about add on your first call plz don't give up make sure you call 2nd time maybe his brain reconnects .funny

Last edited:

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
First, it's hard for me to come down on a '98. But for real?
I was running RP the last four years of racing, and while it's good oil, I never got any HP from it. I gotta ask Billy why!

And what are cons?

Don't forget, its:

crazy fast!
almost illegal to drive it on the street.

Greg - did you get wheelies when you switched to RP?

Last edited:

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
If I had the cash, I'd be all over it. I miss mine pretty hard. Guy seems like a real character too.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
I thought it was hilarious, but maybe it was because I was at work on a mid shift and it was about 2 or 3am when I saw it, so fighting sleep while surfing the net gives a different view on things lol

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Not sure what kind of buyer he's looking for, listing "tail lights" as the premier mod. And the "wood grain accents"? Really??

But it does look SUPER clean...

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
That's pretty funny. Almost makes me wonder if someone put that ad up and used their friends phone number.

Users who are viewing this thread