CLEAN! sn-95 body

hazed

Established Member
Well, after years of watching these forums and paying special attention to the "post your cobra pictures" thread I have created my masterpiece exterior wise for my 97 sn-95. hope you guys enjoy. the svo side skirts, wingless, cowl hood, molded side scoops and bumpers style in my opinion is the most appealing.

excuse the tailpipes, im working on it. and thats me in the third pic, representing the skinheads...............lol j/k to stereotypes

coolguy10786

Established Member
Damn that looks sweet:rockon:

Only two things i would change: cobra in grill or nothing there, and lower it. Thats just my opinion though. Looks kick ass!

hazed

Established Member
no prob. thanks for the compliments. black is the sh*t. no wing im content with a small rear and fat tires, and its not really a cobra so im not allowed to do a cobra grill emblem.....yet!. and these side skirts are insane for speed bump rubage.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
ju015dd said:
sweet looking cobra man, where are you from in fl?

ahhhh cobra? :poke: nah just joking. To the poster, looks f'n badazz man. Where is the side exhaust? Maybe thats why you said ur done with the exterior, but ur still planning on getting the side exhaust?

hazed

Established Member
yes yes its not a cobra, sorry....soon enough it will have cobra power though. A member on this board sent me the svo side skirts and then dicked me over the actual exhaust piping so im still workin on this, i know it looks ghetto right now. I am in Oviedo right next to UCF.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
hazed said:
yes yes its not a cobra, sorry....soon enough it will have cobra power though.

please don't put the Cobra badges on it then....even with "Cobra power" it's a GT. Think how surprised those Chebby owners will be when they're beat by "just a GT"....:thumbsup:

hazed

Established Member
i wont ever badge it as a cobra, i just wanted the round foglights and aggressive cobra bumper

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
hazed said:
i wont ever badge it as a cobra, i just wanted the round foglights and aggressive cobra bumper

you're ok in my book....:thumbsup:

Clean looking car man....I like the stealth black look. Sorry to hear the bad luck on the SVO exhaust....I hate asshats like that.:cuss:

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
def a clean @$$ ride! i would suggest the cobra emblem or billet grille and either a s281 or s351 wing to top it off!!! when i had my 98 gt i wanted the cobra r w/ svo hood scoop mated with a saleen front bumper and one of those wings along with side scoops! that is the ultimate in my book

COBRASVT

Established Member
Very nice...very Mad Max lookin. Can ya put a tag frame around the tag in FL? Also, a smoked tag cover would be pimp with the blacked out look!

hazed

Established Member
damn good idea cobrasvt didnt think about that one, anybody know where to get a blacked out tag cover

Users who are viewing this thread