Clean up this pic

Can someone clean up this pic by shuting the door and deleting the water hose, the cord, the bottle and the rag, and maybe the other trucks in the background?? Or maybe just add a new background to it??? :beer:

BEFORE
Picture121.jpg

AFTER
goddamnthattookalongtime.gif
:pepper: :banana:

Last edited:

*VeNoM*

Banned
Wow, when I saw this guys post I dindt think anyone would do it, how long did it take you to render the truck? You did a great job on it, im sure he will be pleased.

JORTIZ9758

NYC_STANG
Established Member
I did it while I was having my sandwich here at work......hehehe....and beleive it or not I only do this to practice...a month ago I didnt know what photoshop was.....getting pretty good I guess

Last edited:

JORTIZ9758

NYC_STANG
Established Member
Hey that looks good......How did u get the fire??...I'm learning this photoshop thing...and dont see that anywhere?

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
goddamnthattookalongtime.jpg

here... that took forever... lol it's the first time I've done a image removal this big... lol took some time. Hope you enjoy!

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
THATS CRAZY good job
jortiz9758 i got the fire off line do a search on pics of fire i'll send you what i got

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
thanks, it took forever... and I didn't see where he said he wanted the door shut... or the other truck gone... damn... lol I'll try to git 'r done... time to eat first!

FordFanStan

Established Member
I guess I have fans since there wanting photos of my truck haha.. Thanks anyhow for chopping that pic guys. Very nice work all of you... Stan

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
Venomus93 said:
I did, Photobucket automatically resizes them.

in photobucket
check in the account options. and go where it says max picture size and set it to 512kb that should fix your problem :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread