Clean Wheels All The Way to the Back!

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
Check this brush out! I used it to detail my engine compartment and then used is to clean my Cobra Wheels.....I usually take the wheels completely off to clean the back sides, but with this brush I can clean the entire wheel...even between the brake caliper and the wheel! This brush collapses to a very small diameter but is still stout enough to clean to the backs! THe brush is also bendable and can be bent to reach other places! :banana:

Call James at Classic Motoring Accessories and he'll hook you up!
http://classic-motoring.stores.yahoo.net/ezdetailbrush.html
classic-motoring_1899_2048705

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Great find.

I've always wanted a brush that was soft enough to run back there so I could keep them clean.

I usually rotate my tires and clean the back sides when I change the oil though.

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
Yeah, me too..my wife thinks I'm obsessive compulsive...I think I'm just an "attention to detail" kind of guy :-D

Pretty awesome that I can now have the car look like I pulled the wheels off, when I actually only spent a few minutes on each wheel :pepper:

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Thats awesome! I was concerned about the tip sticking out but the web site explains it. Neat.

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
I agree, but if you clean your vehicle like I do..(Once a week) then you get plenty of use out of it...Consider this, I clean the car once a week (4 times per month....) and I use the brush on each wheel...so that's 16 times per month so in a years time (12 X 16) the brush costs 10 cents per use!....not counting the times that I use it to detail my engine...LOL....see, I can justify it easily...LOL!!!

Matt94GT

Established Member
sweet I saw a similar one by meguires advertiesd one time, think its safe on chrome I agree its a pain to get back there and I hate removing my wheels.

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
Well, I don't mind removing the wheels to wash and wax the backsides if I have all day to clean the car. But if I only have an hour or so, the brush is a SUPER way to speed things along.

gb387

Established Member
Meguiars has a very similar brush for around $6, I have used it for over a year and its holding up well. Wouldn't be without it!
121Image00006-med.jpg

product_X1160.jpg

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
gb387 said:
Meguiars has a very similar brush for around $6, I have used it for over a year and its holding up well. Wouldn't be without it!
121Image00006-med.jpg

product_X1160.jpg

Yeah, the Meguirs looks way better. I am getting one. But does any local auto parts store have it?

gb387

Established Member
fhp89lx said:
Yeah, the Meguirs looks way better. I am getting one. But does any local auto parts store have it?

I have seen them locally.... Walmart use to have them, Big Lots seems to have had a recent shipment of Meguiars brushes, I have also seen them at some auto parts stores. Might have to look a little but they are fairly easy to find locally.

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
Cool, nice find! Is the Meguiars brush "Bendable" too? Because that's what makes the E-Z Detail brush so versitle! If so, I will have to look into getting one of those brushes too! (Obsessed about cleaning and all...LOL)

texaswrx

Established Member
gb387 said:
I have seen them locally.... Walmart use to have them, Big Lots seems to have had a recent shipment of Meguiars brushes, I have also seen them at some auto parts stores. Might have to look a little but they are fairly easy to find locally.
I found one at big lots, along with some other detail brushes.

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread