Cleaning out the garage SALE

konafiveoh

Established Member
Well decided i was tired of some stuff laying around and could really use the extra money and space so heres what i got i have no idea what its worth so its all going by offer all parts have about 10k miles on them

stock coyote intake manifold
stock coyote T/B
set of 8 stock injectors
set of 8 47lb injectors
stock intank fuel pump
stock maf sensor
vortech 3.60 pulley-SOLD
vortech 3.40 pulley-SOLD
vortech 3.33 pulley-SOLD
sct hand held tuner unlocked
brembo package front strut tower brace painted kona blue
rear sway bar relocation brakets with bolts (a must with 15x10s)
rear sway bar brembo package
front sway bar brembo package

set of polished unilug racestar front and rears wheels and tires fronts 17x4.5 rears 15x10s these will clear brembo brakes front tires i have 2 sets 28/4.5/17 and 185/50/17 both racemasters and rears are micky thompson et street radials 275/60/15 also have 2 sets of lugs with the set up a complete set of factory race star lugs with washers and a full set of mcgaurd lugs with washers hub centric rings and all included with everything listed above i would like 1500 if you only want 1 set of front tires i would like 1300- fronts SOLD rears still available

think thats all for now any offer welcome
call or text 580-512-7785 located in oklahoma

Last edited:

Konablue11

Price on the vortech pullies and the strut tower brace? with shipping to 47715 please also the sway bar relocation brackets

Last edited:

konafiveoh

Established Member
konablue11 wont let me send you a pm so ill take 40 a piece for pulleys strut tower brace ill do 100 and the relocation brakets with bolts 35 shipping ill have to get a quote wont be anymore than 35-40 bucks

konafiveoh

Established Member
lawton, oklahoma area code 73507 and i work a car dealer so i get cheaper shipping rates than most and usually faster

Users who are viewing this thread