Cleaning the Cobra!

Cat Breath

Established Member
Thanks Tracy. Just strikes me as odd that for such a popular and sucessful product line they don't have a high volume distribution model. Guess I'll just break down and print out the order form. :rolleyes:

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
If it's any consolation, I sent out my form on a Monday and had product in hand on Thursday!

Sal Zaino answers your emails very quickly also. I've never heard a bad word about the product or customer service.

edz

Retired.
Established Member
The Zaino Distributors cannot have a web site to sell the products. If you do that your supplies are instantly cut off. Many of us take orders via e-mail and payment on www.paypal.com. I do not know of any distributors in Colorado. Call Zaino at 732.833.8800 or e-mail at [email protected]. They can tell you who is closest. I know it is agravating at first but once you get hooked up with someone it becomes easy.

O yea I finally got a coat of Z2 on the car yesterday. Had it for 13 days and finally quit raining long enough to polish.

Mowgli

Established Member
Edz,

If you order some Zaino, canthe distributor send you a set of instructions on when to use which products, in what order, frequency, etc. Sorta a FAQ for Zaino-ing your car.

Or do you havet o talk the ear off of the rep and jot everything down.

If so, it sure would be nice to have it all consolidated in one place. I've seen you're instructions sprinkled around threads on various boards here and there (saved em when I came across them), and wondered if its in one place.

Weasel

Established Member
Mowgli,
Go to their web site and check out the FAQ.

Weasel

edz

Retired.
Established Member
Per your request. Before the question comes up why can't I buy the stuff at Wal-Mart, It requires some adjustment to how you use polish/wax. The first time I used it, several years ago, I slathered on half a bottle of Z1 and threequaters of a bottle of Z2 just like I did with wax , waited 10 minutes and tried to buff it off, needless to say it took a week to dry and I hated the stuff. I finally read the instructions and tried it again, did a Town Car with one oz. If you start using the stuff, in the beginning all the Z's run together and there is a lot of hype, "apply only during a full moon," "use your non dominant hand for even application," Its all crap, once you become a user you will see 1. wash, 2. dry, 3. enhancer, 4. polish, 5. buff.

Last edited:

El Culebra

Established Member
Does anyone know who can I buy Zaino Products from and pay using a credit card so that I may request over night shipping?

Please help I heard some really good things about this wax all due respect Zaino doesn't take credit card orders and uses UPS ground...I am California....yuk I need to detail baby now.:)

Red2k3cobra

I put on Meguiars three step process wax yesterday the car came out awesome!!! I really like Meguiars now. First I washed the car , clay bar, cleaner wax, polish, and wax. The whole process was very easy took me about 4 hours, but the car came out really nice.

-Ronald

Users who are viewing this thread