Clip of my Superduty with train horns....

1kftlbs

Established Member
No - they are real train horns - Actually it is four horns. Eric at pfabrication fabbed up a mounting bracket to mount them to the frame. There was also a Viair 450C compressor and a 10 gallon air tank with an electric solenoid.

1kftlbs

Established Member
I cant remember what brand. Do a search on the internet. They came from a website speciallizing in these types of horns.. They were actually four seperate horns(all different lengths) that we mounted next to each other underneath the truck on the frame. Then we spliced the air tube together for all four.

FordFreak

Established Member
haha I remember that shit. You guys have no idea how fun those horns are! lol
We scared a lot of people with them. Also woke up half the city at 1am. :banana:

FordFreak

Established Member
ricekiller2003 said:
No offense...but during spring break here we get every truck with those loud horns blazing them like they're nothing. It gets soooo annoying after a while.

I can see how, but here in southern CA I've never seen them before on any trucks.

Doc2003Cobra

Established Member
1kftlbs said:
Goin through the camera and found a clip of my 6.0 diesel. Sold it about 8 months ago - there is also a small clip in the beginning of me doing a burn out in my 740il(car I had before the truck).

ftp://ftp.pfabrication.com/truck640.wmv

That is so funny, I would have a blast with that, I wonder if you could get them to fit on a 2003 Cobra. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread