CLK55 AMG who thought his crap didn't stink

Cobie03

Established Member
So I'm sitting here at a traffic light minding my own business, when a black sedan pulls up next to me all tinted out. I realize it's a Benz, the guy rolls down his wndow and has a smirky smile on his face and tells me, "I had a ford a long time ago; it was a POS." I was caught off guard. He then has the nerve to tell me he smokes vettes all the time and my Found On Road Dead is a second rate straight line car. Before a had time to tell him off light turns green and he jumped in front of me and cut me off in my lane. I was very pissed. :cuss: Ended up at another light and his windows were now rolled up so I couldn't tell the rich prick what was what, so instead I showed him! Light turned green and he took off like a bat out of hell. I gave him a little head start (even though I shouldn't have, he didn't desereve it) and let the car rip. By my 2-3 shift I passed him like he was standing still. By now I had a good distance on him and, what's this a nice sharp turn!! Oh boy my lucky day. So I slowed down alot (to let the poor rich bastard catch up) And into the turn he thought he was going to pass..... eh WRONG! I took that turn at 85 and the car stuck like glue. I stretched him so bad that I started to feel sorry he spent so much $$ on a car like that and lose to a SECOND RATE straight line car; YEA RIGHT!! I turned off my exit and he just kept on going probably to the Ford dealership to trade that German boat in for a new 05 Mustang. :rockon:
Anyway just thought I would share this with you guys. Does anybody know what these cars are capable of and how much power they are rated at?
:beer:

04TRCobra

KING
Established Member
CLK55 has:
362hp and 376tq...i think they are capable of 0-60 in 5.0 and 1/4 mile in 13.5ish...they weigh a tad more than a Cobra @ 3650lbs. w/o a driver.

no match for a stock 03/04 cobra let alone yours which is modded!

good job sending him to school!

Users who are viewing this thread