Closets....

robs400

Established Member
I recently bought a house that is finished enough that I can live there, however a lot of the finishing work inside the house has not been completed yet. There is a walk-in closet in my bedroom that currently has track lighting, a window and no finished flooring in it. Its about 10' x 8'. Any pics or help would be appreciated.

TexRob

Established Member
So are you asking for pics of our Closet's that are Comparable to what you are describing? :shrug:

robs400

Established Member
Yeah, I have seen pics posted up of peoples houses on here before and a lot of them are really nice so I'd imagine they'd have walk in closets. Like I said, the house I just moved in to has all the finishing work to be completed so I am looking for some ideas on how to make the place "nice". I'm young and live in an area without a lot of money, so there is not exactly a lot of inspiration around. Pictures would be nice, or even types of material used for shelving. I have looked online for kits but they all seem really pricey for my budget.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
You can just get those wire shelves that have rods under them for hanging stuff.

Damn, a 10x8 closet? My bedroom as a kid was 10x11', you should just make the closet a 'study'.

Users who are viewing this thread