Club interest

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Oh, I didn't even see this thread until now. Just heard about it on facebook.

Al, can I be #38? That's kind of my number lol

Eviltwins344

Creepy Lurker
Established Member
I'm in Meriden. Where did you move to?

Two towns over from you in Newington if its still open enrollment for a GT500. Oddly enough I stumbled into this regional area of this forum completely by accident. Wish I had known earlier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Selling my Mach 1 to buy a Cobra so I can join in the reindeer games... LOL

Currently I am on the Island of misfit Mustangs.... :lol:

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Smart move... Never look back ;)

Lol. NOT. Lol I'm happy being different. I'm happy with Mach. Itsa bad mother f k r. Lol

Al congrats on the club and FB. It's great that its rocking!!
Bumpidy bump for a knowledgable mustang guy and SVT performance brother.

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Selling my Mach 1 to buy a Cobra so I can join in the reindeer games... LOL

Currently I am on the Island of misfit Mustangs.... :lol:

You already have a beast of a mach. Im kinda scared what kind of cobra you are going to have once your done

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Lol. NOT. Lol I'm happy being different. I'm happy with Mach. Itsa bad mother f k r. Lol

Al congrats on the club and FB. It's great that its rocking!!
Bumpidy bump for a knowledgable mustang guy and SVT performance brother.

I thought you were selling yr car?

My2003Mach1

Established Member
You already have a beast of a mach. Im kinda scared what kind of cobra you are going to have once your done
Since my mach is free n clear.. with in the next couple of years I will be starting on a Cobra... It would defiantly would surpass the power of the Mach 1. For sure another sleeper mustang though... :beer: My wife likes Sonnic blue!

I thought you were selling yr car?

Yeah I'm thinking about it.. I'm on the fence with it..
I saw some comments here in the New England area about a post for a semi local Mach 1 "show car" listed for $19,000 at a dealership.

A mach 1 bone stock in excellent condition list for $18K.

If I listed my car.. I'd be asking for at least $28K for it... Some say that would be a hard number for a person to get. (One could not build a car for that) I paid $21k in 2008 (nearly bone stock)

I am thinking I rather not get into selling it because those who make unfavorable comments are the ones that #1 DON'T have the money to buy it in the 1st place and #2 have No clue what it cost and how much time and stress that goes into building a car to handle 1300RWHP safely... (which mine is built for)
600rwhp cost a lot and takes a bit.... 800rwhp + well double what it would cost getting to 600..
anyway my point is.. I might be better off being buried in it especially the way most think on these threads.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
well just keep in mind that "show car" Mach 1 will NEVER sell for anywhere near that 19k mark.

Reality is, when building a car you never get back what you put in

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
I know that the club is still in the first stages and the t shirts are coming along. I have talked to a couple friends and they were talking about decals. My buddy sent me a picture of his VA club sticker. I would be interested in having one made if someone knows a source besides Mooch. Let Al speak up on this too since he started the club.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I know that the club is still in the first stages and the t shirts are coming along. I have talked to a couple friends and they were talking about decals. My buddy sent me a picture of his VA club sticker. I would be interested in having one made if someone knows a source besides Mooch. Let Al speak up on this too since he started the club.

Nerdman can do all this stuff too. T-shirts as well. I was thinking I could let him know if we don't know of anyone who can do this. Plus the decals, shirts, etc. would all be coming from the same source to keep it organized.

Just a suggestion

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Love the decal idea!! At least I can display the decal at all times, it'll cost me aloooot of money in laundry detergent to rock the Tshirt everyday lol

Users who are viewing this thread