Clunking when turning right?

DamageInc

Banned
Me again with more inquiries about my rattlesnake. I have noticed a clunking sound coming from the drivetrain, hard to say from where exactly, but I hear the sound when slowing down and turning to the right, say as when pulling into a parking space, clutch goes in and I hear this "clunkety, clunkety, clunkety, clunkety, clunk. What the hell is this noise? Anybody else have it?

One more thing, I know this oil level issue has been beat to death but when the oil is changed and ALL the oil is drained from the engine and the SVT reccommended quantity is replaced (5 or 6 quarts?) where should the oil level read on the dipstick, at the mid point between MIN and MAX? I ask only because I am on the oil consumption monitoring plan by my dealers recommendations and when they changed the oil the first time and told me they made absolutely sure that they drained all the old oil and replaced the correct quantity the level read right at the midpoint, now, when I had them change it last week at which point the level was off the bottom of the dipstick the new level is now almost above the top of MAX, does it sound like its overfilled or what?

Thanks in advance for any educated replies.

Users who are viewing this thread