Clutch Damage. Warning! PG-13

kasee 03

Menudo Eater
Established Member
Well a few weeks ago I had clutch problems(being modest) and was curious to see the extent of the damage since I had only seen what had collected in the shift fork cover and shift fork area, here's the complete damage.:xpl:
cover2.jpg

shiftfork3.jpg

Toast1.jpg

Toast2.jpg

kasee 03

Menudo Eater
Established Member
Snowboarda42 said:
how the f*ck did that happen?

what kind of clutch was that thing?

Looks like you put rogaine in your bellhousing...

That was the stock clutch, just goes to show you how Ford went out of their way to produce such a bulletproof machine. I only have 11,000 grocery driven miles by the way.....and a few track runs.

kasee 03

Menudo Eater
Established Member
Regulator said:
Its growing f***ing hair man. What did you do??

My wife said either I ran over some Pigeons or was cutting my pubes again and used the cover as a mini trashcan.;-)

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
kasee 03 said:
That was the stock clutch, just goes to show you how Ford went out of their way to produce such a bulletproof machine. I only have 11,000 grocery driven miles by the way.....and a few track runs.

grocery driving miles my ass....looks like your clutch ate up a crow:pepper:

2003 Silver

Banned
Looks like your landscapper put some black mulch in there...how much did he charge for that?!?!?!?

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
kasee 03 said:
where was the grocery store...at the end of the 1/4 mile:shrug:

VFOERSTER

Established Member
Wow that is pretty bad... But then again I guess it is better then it shattering... My friends did he droped at 3 grand in an rx7 it slipped up to 5 grand grabbed and shattered... Hope everything works out for you though...

Users who are viewing this thread