clutch pedal

ARdoller

Established Member
is there any permanent fix to pulling the slack up in the CLUTCH pedal?

i just recently had my clutch and TOB replaced (dont tell me to replace the TOB again, because its not bad). the only issue im having is the TOB is whistling again, but its only when the clutch is in a resting state.

if im on the clutch, the sound goes away, if i put my foot under the pedal and pull up, and reset the clutch cable, the sound goes away. but as soon as i use the clutch again, it goes loose and starts whistling again.

if i can do a similar fix like with pulling the slack up in the gas pedal, everything will be fine. i took a quick look to see if i could see the clutch cable, but with such little room, and how awkward it is to see the clutch up under the dash, i couldnt really get a good look.

SVTMUST97

Established Member
is there any permanent fix to pulling the slack up in the CLUTCH pedal?

if i can do a similar fix like with pulling the slack up in the gas pedal, everything will be fine. i took a quick look to see if i could see the clutch cable, but with such little room, and how awkward it is to see the clutch up under the dash, i couldnt really get a good look.

Go to Home Depot and get a plastic spacer and slice one side to go over the cable. Easy fixs and last a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread