Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Center Force

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Others - please specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SVTMUST97

Established Member
I went to the track about 3 weeks ago and fried my new King Cobra clutch that was just installed this summer. It went during 2nd gear. What's a better clutch for my car so this won't happend again?

95mustangGt

Established Member
i have centerforce i love it. it grips real nice. went to the track got 8 runs in and u wouldnt even know it.

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Centerforce II here. Love it. Grips 30% less than dual friction. 60% more than stock.

SVTMUST97

Established Member
I had the king cobra twice and it grab as so you let go of the clutch. I fried them both. My friend's 86 saleen has a clutch that it on or off but no middle grab. Don't know what kind of clutch is it.

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
you might try a Centerforce disk with a King Cobra PP, this will grab hard and still be great for the street.

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
John97DOHC said:
I heard that the stage3 is such a grabber its only good on the track, to jerky for street.

Yes it's a little chattery on the street. It's like a light switch, it's either engaged or disengaged. I stall mine 5 times backing out of the shop. But mine has held 30+ 6800-7000rpm clutch dumps on slicks and still chirps 4th. You gotta give a little get a little. -Mark

Users who are viewing this thread