clutch time i need help

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
i am ready to get a new clutch i want something close to stockish lol but a little more than stock any help. here are some new pics to have fun
IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

JerseyTrueBlue

Established Member
First of all your car just made me crap myself, that thing is beautiful! You should so get some BFG d/r's out back to match the kdw's I freakin love those tires! Anyway best thing close to stock would be a king cobra. My Spec stage 2 got REALLY stiff as it got older, I mean it was so bad my leg would shake if I stood on it for too long. SVO and the KC are the best choices if you love the stock pedal feel and aren't putting down too much power. Actually I have a King Cobra sitting in my garage with only 2k miles on it, I could send you pictures it's basically brand new. Let me know if you are interested!

Last edited:

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
sure an how much you wantin i did have BFG d/r's but when i got new tires i didnt want to spend much so i got these for 450 shiped for both an they are 315/30/18s

JerseyTrueBlue

Established Member
I hear you the bf's are pricey, how did you like them, did they launch well? What tires are on there now? and about the clutch how's 140 shipped sound?

spike_africa

Established Member
I have a Spec 2 and when I get another I will get the 2+. It holds a bit more and is said to be very smooth unlike the Spec 2. The 2 is a good clutch and I beat the shit out of it with my nitrous car, however until you learn to rev it and slip it in first gear it chatters like a whore eating a wooden stick with marbles in her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread