clutch

2003bluecobra

Established Member
is anyone elses clutch really stiff. like u gotta use allot of force to hold it down.. mines that way and i am wondering if anyone elses is.. i mean its not like unbarable.. but its pretty stiff

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 2003bluecobra
is anyone elses clutch really stiff. like u gotta use allot of force to hold it down.. mines that way and i am wondering if anyone elses is.. i mean its not like unbarable.. but its pretty stiff

:dw: Try going up a freaking hill & its not even moving 5mph... oh & it takes 45mins to travel half a mile. :bash:

Its stiff. :cuss:

Redwing

Established Member
Other people have driven my car and they all say "whooo is that a stiff clutch" But I don't really notice, even in heavy traffic. I've been working out for the past year, and my leg muscles have gotten kind of ...bigger. I do notice that my son's Civic clutch feels like a feather.
Steve

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
I just got my car back yesterday from the dealer with a new tranny and clutch. My clutch is WAAAY easier to push now, and it makes me wonder if they put the correct one in. My old was was pretty stiff. Not that I mind either way, I would just hate to think they put a lighter clutch in that won't hold up long...

tommygun

Established Member
my clutch was stiff until I installed the adj. clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster.

Users who are viewing this thread