Cobalt SS vs. SVT Lightning

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
tan&termin8rlvr said:
this shit was whack, stop posting slow races. waste of time slow ass cobalt!

hehe, that was a lil slow. i only watched half of the vid.

Last edited:

83 5oh

Wait, Wait...Thats a Cat?
Established Member
What happened at the end..the cobalt pulled on the lightning hard last two runs....don't know why anyone with ideas....btw those things have a long ass 3rd gear ahha......watch till the end then you'll see what i'm talkin bout guys...

redline360

Established Member
The cobalts ss are actually pretty nice lil cars. I thought they were pos like the neons but i changed my mind when i got to ride in one. Hella alot nicer the the neons(inside) and decently fast for what it is.

I would get that over the neon anyday if i had to pick between the two.

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
I didn't think the SS was going to be up for the challenge. It fared well against what I thought was going to be a serous ass whipping!!! I personally like the Cobalt, its a handsome car. I only wish GM put a 2.5 with a turbo instead of the 2.0 with a M62 eaton. The 2dr SS is a nice car, but I already have the best bang for the buck 4cylinder!!! O well

fatwake2000

Established Member
my friend has a colbalt ss and i have a stock L minus intake and exhaust (so stock) and there really isnt any comparison, but they are nice cars for a compact.

CaDDy

Banned
"If we woulda kept on going i woulda cought 'em"
-Cobalt driver

Nice quick little car,.... but no sh!t, at speeds of 100+ the lightings brick like aerodynamic shape might a *(little dissadvantage) :kaboom:

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
40 is too much......30 doesnt work......how about a 50? Then they proceed to get bus lengthed again! LOL I wish he would stay on it longer. They wont understand, he already probably reached his top speed and the race is OVER, pulling back or not, they were way back and got fuggin OWNED!

Users who are viewing this thread