Cobra 1, V-DUBZ -1

WhiteFoxGT

Resident Ford Tech
Established Member
(Thats a negative one in the title BTW)

So Im headed back home from th local hang out spot...I have 2 VWs pacing me. One is a new GTi (or atleast looks like one) with some kind of exhaust and sticker, the other is an older Golf with a blowoff valve and exhaust.. whatever.

Im just tryin to get home..and they kept eggin me on. We get out to an open lane, the Golf pulls up next to me and starts honkin at about 35mph. I was caught off guard and dropped 2nd. He hit the 3rd honk and I put about 4 cars on him instantly and that was the end of that story.. Now, the GTi watching speeds up and I guess wants a turn. By now Im just laughin my ass off...like ok w/e.

Rollin at like 60, I keep it in 3rd, let the GTi go at his 3rd honk and I just casually floor it, and walk past him like he isnt even moving. I wasnt expecting a great challenge, and got what i expected. The one guy didnt even wanna talk at the light...while the guy in the GTi was cool and pretty much knew he was in for when he saw the COBRA on the bumper. Apparently his buddy thought I was just some non-pi GT...(thats what he told me)

Ok, gay story, but it was a fun night never-the-less. Dont you enjoy pooping on cars you know you can beat. Like takin candy from a baby. :-D

:banana:

WhiteFoxGT

Resident Ford Tech
Established Member
where in de are you?

Bear/Newark area

I was in Newark (UD campus) when I raced em.

I got smoked this weekend by a Civic.. that was fully built, b16 head, and about 21 pounds of boost.. Had him off the line till about 80, then he walked past me :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread