Cobra and a Harley

03CobraDude

Well, there's a little motorcycle rally in the small little town of Lindsborg today. About 5000 bikes. Anyway, I'm driving around, and pull on the highway by the school, and get on it through first... Well, I'm at 40 mph and I notice there's a bike riding my ass, so I decide to get on it. Went through 2nd gear shifted to third, and looked in the mirror only to see that the motorcycle had not lost ANY ground. I get to the top of third and it looks as if he's let up, so I do to. I get to a point where I can turn around and give him a thumbs up as we pass each other by.

This was just a simple looking Harley Davidson motorcycle that hung with me. I had no idea these were that quick.

1badblownstang

juiced snake
Established Member
They make some pretty serious big bore kits and go fast stufffor those bikes. Lots of torque and torque wins races. I have a felling had you really pulled all out through all three gears you would have started pulling away.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
In 2005, I saw one run 12.9 at the track. It would help us understand if you confirmed you had a Terminator and your mods.

03CobraDude

In 2005, I saw one run 12.9 at the track. It would help us understand if you confirmed you had a Terminator and your mods.

I was driving the red 03 Cobra Convertible that I've posted up before. All that's done to it is a Bassani catted X and Borla Stingers...

That bike surprised the hell out of me.

btmhwb

Established Member
I raced a harley from 40 once, not sure what kind of harley though. I am pullied, and walked away. I loved to see the guy's reaction, he probably thought he was going to walk away from me. I gave him the thumbs up and he didn't even look at me!!

Deuuuce

Established Member
Who knows, some guys put a lot of $$ into their motors. I've seen a 95ci Road Glide pull a monster wheelie (he's well known out here) numerous times and lay down serious winding burnouts.

That guy could have had a h/c 110ci or even bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread