Cobra badge on a mustang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

svt_cobra01

Established Member
i am a believer of do what you want to your car. but i wouldnt do it, i would never up badge my car. i own a 01 cobra and i get tired of people asking me if its a real SVT cobra. that can only be from one thing and thats people putting cobra emblems or svt on there GT's. i even had to pop my hood one time because this idiot didnt believe me and i wasnt having that at this 7eleven few weeks back. if you have a gt then wear your gt or pony proud theres nothing wrong with it they still sound badass. i know i own a non supercharged cobra and i would never try to convince people i have a terminator. be proud of your car.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
i am a believer of do what you want to your car. but i wouldnt do it, i would never up badge my car. i own a 01 cobra and i get tired of people asking me if its a real SVT cobra. that can only be from one thing and thats people putting cobra emblems or svt on there GT's. i even had to pop my hood one time because this idiot didnt believe me and i wasnt having that at this 7eleven few weeks back. if you have a gt then wear your gt or pony proud theres nothing wrong with it they still sound badass. i know i own a non supercharged cobra and i would never try to convince people i have a terminator. be proud of your car.

Congrats on probably breaking a record for bumping old threads. Read the damn rules.
BTW, ever heard of CAPITALS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread