Cobra bumper on the Mach..need some answers

cobraprime

Established Member
got my cobra bumper in today, going to do the paint and have it installed this winter by my buddy at his shop.

a couple of questions:

-any problems that I should be aware of with fitment? I have heard people say they have had to do some redrilling to fot the 03-04 bumpers, but not much info on the 99-01's.

-I have some hid lights and fogs. the bumper came with the fogs. am i able to use the current bulbs inside the new fogs, will they fit, plug and play, or do i need to do something else? (not sure if that question makes sense or not).

thanks in advance to anyone that can answer any of the questions.

need it

Established Member
fits right on

DSC_0021.jpg

cobraprime

Established Member
it's an 01 bumper. So fitment shouldn't be an issue, but I may need to invest in a new set of hid fog bulbs, from what it sounds like.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
i thought the 99 01 cobra fog lights were the same as the machs but it was the 03 04 cobra fog light thats different:shrug:.

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member
Not even close, Mach fogs are shaped like squinty eyes and the 99/01 cobra/teminators have round fogs.
99 cobra bumper
PICT0058.jpg

Stock mach bumper
PICT0004-1.jpg

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
it's an 01 bumper. So fitment shouldn't be an issue, but I may need to invest in a new set of hid fog bulbs, from what it sounds like.

I believe there is a write up somewhere on svtp that tells you how to fit the 03/04 fogs in place of the 99/01 fogs. Not too sure where I saw it though.

Users who are viewing this thread