Cobra Compilation

lilbuddy1587

Banned
Too bad the supposed h/c ls1's were actually from havocs videos and they are bolt on nitrous cars(100 shot i believe) against a ported blower 2.93 upper, bolt ons and a 50 shot.

All that homo can show is him picking on lesser vehicals.

Last edited:

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
lilbuddy1587 said:
Too bad the supposed h/c ls1's were actually from havocs videos and they are bolt on nitrous cars(100 shot i believe) against a ported blower 2.93 upper, bolt ons and a 50 shot.

All that homo can show is him picking on lesser vehicals.

He's a homo because of that?? :uh oh:

Hellion GT

Established Member
TORNATIC!! said:
He's a homo because of that?? :uh oh:

Ya, its run what you brung if the ls1 guys cant keep up they should make them faster. So that means any winner of a race is a homo because he brought out a faster car? :bs:

lilbuddy1587

Banned
Hellion GT said:
Ya, its run what you brung if the ls1 guys cant keep up they should make them faster. So that means any winner of a race is a homo because he brought out a faster car? :bs:

No you guys dont know the story behind him. He WONT race any car that he THINKS might beat him. PERIOD. Thats why I said, he picks on lesser vehicals.

Machinator

Banned
lilbuddy1587 said:
No you guys dont know the story behind him. He WONT race any car that he THINKS might beat him. PERIOD. Thats why I said, he picks on lesser vehicals.

Well I know the story, and your not telling his half. He raced everyone that called him out in his area. I wouldnt drive 1000 miles just to race anyone either. By the way does anybody know whats up with preds new setup?

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
NITROUSINJECTED said:
damn if i were the trans am i would have just gave up instead of keep racing

Yeah if you look closely you can see him frowning when the camera hits his windows. A Trans Am with 410 rwhp is no joke and the driver has probably never been beat like that before. Maybe he was hoping that the supercharged Cobra would run out of breath after a few high end runs. With 4.10 gears he should've known better to race from a roll.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread